What's new

New To Vaping World

Hi @Kaushal Dhawan, welcome to the planet. You're amongst friends here and will get all the help you need. I'm relatively new to vaping too and using a Gen Nano with GTX18 tank.

What sort of thing are you looking for?
Thanks for response.
Somebody just suggested me Voopoo Argus GT and another one was I guess Unique Bar. Can you tell me something about these as well?

Hi and welcome to the community. We need a bit more information on your vaping preferences before we can help.
Thanks for responding.
Can you tell me something about Voopoo Argus GT and Unique Bar? Someone just told me about these 2 products.

Hi @Kaushal Dhawan and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

Everyone is so friendly here so good to have you among us. The best ultra simple device I've seen is the Vaporesso Xros Pod system which performs well for what it is but there are far better options out there if you're happy to put a bit more time into learning what to do.

If you're trying to quit smoking but don't know what you would enjoy most in vaping I'm a great advocate of hybrid tanks for vaping newbies because they offer a lot more flexibility in vaping styles for you to test what style of vaping you enjoy most. A lot of it is experimenting to find the things that work best for you because everyone is different.

The Aspire Tigon is one that I've tried and can recommend as a good starter tank and there is also the HellVape HellBeast which is another hybrid although I haven't tried it personally. Then there is a new one coming out at the moment called the Fireluke 22 tank by Freemax which will also be included as part of the Freemax Twister 30w Kit. So far the kit is only on sale on the Freemax website though.

Then you'll need a device called a mod which provides the power and allows you to control the settings for your tank and you'll need to choose what juice and there are literally thousands to choose from.

There are tons of mods that will all work for a starter but I'd suggest something fairly small but decent like the Geek Vape Aegis Mini or the Vaporesso Target Mini 2.

When it comes to juice that depends how much you smoke and how much nicotine will suit you. Something between 10 to 20mg of nicotine is likely to be the best for people trying to quit. PG/VG ratio is also an important thing to consider and those tanks will be best with 50/50 juices so all you need to do then is choose what flavour you like the look of.
Thank you so much @MarylinC37 for these suggestions.
I would definitely try what you have told. Actually you are right I am trying to quit smoking.

Hello_gif.gif

Thank you so much @MarylinC37 for these suggestions.
I would definitely try what you have told. Actually you are right I am trying to quit smoking.

I'm glad to help. Ask as many questions as you want and one of us will always be around. We're constantly sharing tips and helping each other with ideas so you're in a good place. :)

Thanks for response.
Somebody just suggested me Voopoo Argus GT and another one was I guess Unique Bar. Can you tell me something about these as well?

I've never used either myself but the Voopoo is one I'd consider because of its flexibility. You can get it with a 4.5 ml DTL pod if you order from China and can use the V.Suit's new 2 ml MTL pod in it too. You can also use a regular tank if you get the Reewape RUOK 510 adaptor. This would let you discover your style relatively inexpensively.

It uses dual 18650 batteries which is a bonus but at 160w probably goes far beyond what a beginner would need. It's also light and rather attractive. A relatively basic airflow control ring and fixed drip-tip could be a problem though.

There are plenty of things to consider when you're starting out. Your draw style, heat preference and coil type will be chiefly among them. Give yourself the option to experience as much as you can wherever possible.

Good luck and many blessings to you.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Planet @Kaushal Dhawan , There are a Great many Mods and Pods out there and although we can suggest things it all comes down to what will suit your own unique vaping style. The Argus is indeed a good bit of kit but i would suggest looking at a few things before rushing out and buying the first thing you have heard about. I will say it's good practice to buy a couple of mods/pods then if one fails you have something else to use, plus you might just fancy a change. And look at you @Astral all grown up and handing out advice lol. Well done and keep it up.

Welcome to the Planet @Kaushal Dhawan , There are a Great many Mods and Pods out there and although we can suggest things it all comes down to what will suit your own unique vaping style. The Argus is indeed a good bit of kit but i would suggest looking at a few things before rushing out and buying the first thing you have heard about. I will say it's good practice to buy a couple of mods/pods then if one fails you have something else to use, plus you might just fancy a change. And look at you @Astral all grown up and handing out advice lol. Well done and keep it up.

Thanks @LordOdin, I'm not there yet though. I'm moving into RTAs next and still going to need plenty of advice myself. Luckily I know I'm amongst friends and know will be seen right. :)

Back
Top Bottom