What's new

New To Vaping World

Kaushal Dhawan

Hello everyone!
I am new to vaping world.
Suggest me some good quality vaping products for beginners, I would really appreciate.

Hi @Kaushal Dhawan, welcome to the planet. You're amongst friends here and will get all the help you need. I'm relatively new to vaping too and using a Gen Nano with GTX18 tank.

What sort of thing are you looking for?

Hi and welcome to the community. We need a bit more information on your vaping preferences before we can help.

Hello and welcome to PotV. @rew is right, we do need more information to be able to give you good advice. Do you currently smoke, how much do you smoke, how many cigarettes do you smoke daily, are you looking to totally quit smoking. Do you want a device that is an AIO, All In One? Or a vape that has internal batteries or removable batteries? Do you want a device that mimics a cigarette? So as you can see, we need a bit more information to give you good advice. Good luck on your vaping lifestyle and one thing you have done right is to come here for advice rather than just go out willie nillie and be disappointed in your experience. Enjoy.
Jerry

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! As has been said, a few bits of info will help us give a better recommendation so we can get you something you will use and enjoy!

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi @Kaushal Dhawan and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

Everyone is so friendly here so good to have you among us. The best ultra simple device I've seen is the Vaporesso Xros Pod system which performs well for what it is but there are far better options out there if you're happy to put a bit more time into learning what to do.

If you're trying to quit smoking but don't know what you would enjoy most in vaping I'm a great advocate of hybrid tanks for vaping newbies because they offer a lot more flexibility in vaping styles for you to test what style of vaping you enjoy most. A lot of it is experimenting to find the things that work best for you because everyone is different.

The Aspire Tigon is one that I've tried and can recommend as a good starter tank and there is also the HellVape HellBeast which is another hybrid although I haven't tried it personally. Then there is a new one coming out at the moment called the Fireluke 22 tank by Freemax which will also be included as part of the Freemax Twister 30w Kit. So far the kit is only on sale on the Freemax website though.

Then you'll need a device called a mod which provides the power and allows you to control the settings for your tank and you'll need to choose what juice and there are literally thousands to choose from.

There are tons of mods that will all work for a starter but I'd suggest something fairly small but decent like the Geek Vape Aegis Mini or the Vaporesso Target Mini 2.

When it comes to juice that depends how much you smoke and how much nicotine will suit you. Something between 10 to 20mg of nicotine is likely to be the best for people trying to quit. PG/VG ratio is also an important thing to consider and those tanks will be best with 50/50 juices so all you need to do then is choose what flavour you like the look of.

Back
Top Bottom