What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to this game

Curious

Initiate
Hey there, I'm here and I dont know what to expect but I look forward to finding out. I dont understand much about the advanced vaping stuff and making coils, so I just keep it simple with my low end tanks and mods.

What does interest me is making my own liquids and whatever dark arts and witchcraft it involves. Like I said I'm a complete novice in the vaping game so I'll probably be taking out more than I put in, for a while at least.

Bye for now,

Curious

Hi and welcome. Get what you can from the forum. Learn, join in and have a laugh. Before you know it you'll be feeding bits of useful info to other noobs.

Hi and welcome, when it comes to making coils it's actually fairly simple you just need the right tank (rta) and the right wire. Though if your new I would just stick to premade normal tanks and coils.
When it comes to liquids there are two main bases VG and Pg. The higher the VG the thicker the liquid is. The more Pg the thinner it is but you can get more flavour. This is important because different vape builds may need more thick liquids.
To make juice all you need is VG, Pg and flavouring all of which are easily obtainable off eBay/Amazon

I do tend to get things wrong so don't hesitate to correct me if needed

f99c72e7e39e8f85348f793e0b763e16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom