What's new

New to the forum

Hi folks im Ross been looking at the forum for a while now for info on all things vaping and decided to register seems like a great place to interact with like minded folk and another way to keep me off the cigs. Im fairly new to vaping been in and off the cigs for the past year with the help of my vape pen. Determined to keep on the vape this time and do far so good going on 6 weeks cig free.
Hi Ross. LETIEN

Hi Ross. LETIEN
Hi folks im Ross been looking at the forum for a while now for info on all things vaping and decided to register seems like a great place to interact with like minded folk and another way to keep me off the cigs. Im fairly new to vaping been in and off the cigs for the past year with the help of my vape pen. Determined to keep on the vape this time and do far so good going on 6 weeks cig free.
Well done on going cig free for 6 weeks. I used to be a chain smoker since childhood. I was introduced to it via my grandmothers Senior Service. I am now 69; I have been vaping now for 7 years. It was the only thing that stopped me smoking. Once you find the right tank and mod (I have tried a few) that suites you I'm sure you will be away.LETIEN

Well done on going cig free for 6 weeks. I used to be a chain smoker since childhood. I was introduced to it via my grandmothers Senior Service. I am now 69; I have been vaping now for 7 years. It was the only thing that stopped me smoking. Once you find the right tank and mod (I have tried a few) that suites you I'm sure you will be away.LETIEN
Well done for being smoke free for 7 years.
As you say, finding the right mod and tank that works for you is 90% of the battle in transitioning from smoking to vaping.

Hi @vapeross and welcome. Agree with @ELTIEN and @Richard Winter that it's much less tempting to go back to smoking once you find the right setup for you.
I really do feel that this is one of the main reasons why people that try vaping don't get on with it and go back to smoking.
I learnt very early on to NOT just try and struggle on with 1 mod and tank. If anything went wrong with it, far to easy to go back to smoking. By having a few different mods etc, any problems, and there were always problems when starting vaping, meant switching to another set up.
Whenever I speak to people about staring vaping I always say...... Get 2 or 3 different mods and tanks so you are never without a working vape. Finding what suits YOU can take time. Equally the same with juices........finding that perfect juice that you will want to vape all day instead of going back to smoking was for me the hardest part of switching.

I really do feel that this is one of the main reasons why people that try vaping don't get on with it and go back to smoking.
I learnt very early on to NOT just try and struggle on with 1 mod and tank. If anything went wrong with it, far to easy to go back to smoking. By having a few different mods etc, any problems, and there were always problems when starting vaping, meant switching to another set up.
Whenever I speak to people about staring vaping I always say...... Get 2 or 3 different mods and tanks so you are never without a working vape. Finding what suits YOU can take time. Equally the same with juices........finding that perfect juice that you will want to vape all day instead of going back to smoking was for me the hardest part of switching.
So true Richard. It has taken me 7 years to find the perfect combination of tank and mod. ELTIEN

Thanks for the welcome folks appreciate it. Still going on my endura t18 its a handy wee device for taking to work etc. At the moment vaping on some hangsen menthol juice 18mg got a bit sick of just the menthol so added a few drops of red astaire concentrate in there seems to be doing the trick. I do enjoy some pudding type vapes of a night ive got a aspire tigon that i use for higher vg juices and that seems to go well with my pudding vapes. This higher vg dtl style of vaping at nights has got me looking into rda's the choices are crazy lol plenty of vidson youtube to keep me entertained atm. Will probably stick with what i have for now until i set my mind on what i want. Still smokefree amd loving it cheers again

Back
Top Bottom