What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

new to RTA world

Hello and welcome

I know the Ammit mtl rta very well

My favourite build was always a twisted 26 or a simple clapton both 2.5mm inner diameter and properly spaced wraps. I like restricted dl (possible with this atty) and my build was between .35 to .45. Used as high as 3.5mm just to test and it's doable.

For wick, normally tight in coil and room to leave some shoulders. Fill the wick ports well without making it too tight. Wick ends almost or slightly touching deck.

No vapour means you possibly have a short. If it tastes metalic it's a great sign. Make sure you cut the leads very flush or they will hit the dome. Very easy short on this atomizer.

For flavour, Centered to airflow and raised as possible.

I loved it except it gets hot chain vaping. Great build quality. Easy to build and wick.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :) @RuiG above was pretty spot on but thought I would post a link to a wicking tutorial for you, its the easiest one to follow I could find but there's plenty on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom