What's new

New to Planet Of The Vapes

Vapesta_nation

Hello! My name is Denziel and I am new to this site, but not new to vaping. Actually I have been vaping for about 6 years. I first started with the most basic vaping pens eventually using RBAs/RTAs/RDTAs/RDAs with regulated and unregulated Mods. I went through my sub-ohm faze eventually. Then after trying all the different technologies. I found that RDTAs with the occasional RDA is my set up of choice. Building is something I love with a passion and deeply enjoy doing!! (Addictive) you might say lol!! Along with always learning new vaping technologies, and experiences from other vapers in the amazing vaping community we have. While sharing my experiences and knowledge to others. Especially anyone new to vaping or thinking about switching from icky sticks to vaping. Education and Learning is important!! The saying that sharing is caring I look forward to talking with some of you guys in the forum's here at Planet of the Vapes.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.
Also great intro compared to the many hi I'm new where can I sell or buy stuff posts [emoji3]

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Vapesta_nation , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom