What's new

New (old) Member

Kirrielad

Hi all. Looks like I signed up in 2012 but have yet to make a post.....
Used to be very active on the allaboutecigs forum many years ago but after curing shinyitis I’ve been away from the scene for quite a while.

Been vaping for over 7 years (just after my 1st son was born) Started in the ego’s and C4 clearos, progressd to a vamo and vivi nova’s ect. I then found myself getting into the “high end” stuff, provaris, poillco’s, kayfun’s and spheroids before going full circle and settling on a coolfire with natuils tanks.

Ive dipped back in and out of the scene and now mainly use dual 18650 mods and innokin zenith and ares tanks.

A few of my mods have needed replaced recently so here I am, shinyitis in full flow and now currently stalking my postman.....

I look forward to being active on here and getting to know everyone

Hi all. Looks like I signed up in 2012 but have yet to make a post.....
Used to be very active on the allaboutecigs forum many years ago but after curing shinyitis I’ve been away from the scene for quite a while.

Been vaping for over 7 years (just after my 1st son was born) Started in the ego’s and C4 clearos, progressd to a vamo and vivi nova’s ect. I then found myself getting into the “high end” stuff, provaris, poillco’s, kayfun’s and spheroids before going full circle and settling on a coolfire with natuils tanks.

Ive dipped back in and out of the scene and now mainly use dual 18650 mods and innokin zenith and ares tanks.

A few of my mods have needed replaced recently so here I am, shinyitis in full flow and now currently stalking my postman.....

I look forward to being active on here and getting to know everyone
Welcome back to the Planet @Kirrielad lots of gear about. Endless possibilities

POTV-ani.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom