What's new

Ats

Initiate
Good afternoon all
New member here, been a for nearly 10 years, having decided to quit smoking!
It's worked really well for me, starting with the basic Aspire kit, then moving up to the more powerful stuff, having now settled with a Smok Rigel Mod paired with a Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm tank.
I was a Smok fan for few years, but having recently purchased the Rigel with the V9 tank, I had terrible leaking issues that I could'nt solve, so I bought a another tank, but ended up in the same position, albeit, the second one went well for longer.
The Zeus tank is awesome, leakproof, and gives out loads of flavour and cloud, but the 0.2 ohm and 0.4 ohm coils were'nt to my liking, so I went for the 0.15ohm, running at 70w, and they are brilliant in this tank!
I found that the flavour was muted with the 0.4 ohm coil, and the 0.2 ohm was reasonable, something that seemed to be common with this tank, having looked online.
Switching to the 0.15 ohm solved the problem, which is the same rated coil I used in the Smok V9.
I've picked up a few bits of knowledge over the years, so if I can help, happy to.

Welcome Ats, I’m new here so I’m still learning. Been off cigs for about two months and enjoying the vape.

Hi @Ats and welcome to the planet.
ive been using the 0.2 in the zeus for ages but have just got a box of 0.5 so looking forward to trying them now.

Hi @Ats and welcome to the planet.
ive been using the 0.2 in the zeus for ages but have just got a box of 0.5 so looking forward to trying them now.
Just make sure you prime them really well beforehand…
The 0.15 ohm coil was put in yesterday around 5pm, still going strong, no loss of flavour or any indication of the dreaded “burnt” taste…

should last a good week to ten days as i usually vape around 50-60w so dont push them.

Back
Top Bottom