What's new

New member.

IMG_20170513_185939_232.JPG

@BladeRiderNI

Welcome!

Bit.out of the loop with the easy to set up devices but definitley get yourself some.20mg nic salts it helped me curb my.cravings

Hi there @BladeRiderNI, pleased to meet you, and welcome to the forum my friend.

To be honest it's quite hard to go wrong with kits (or pods) at the moment, there are so many good ones about. Most major manufacturers have taken big strides forwards recently.

Anything using the GTX, PnP or Z-coils should do you just fine.

For small kits look at the GTXOne, Coolfire Z50 or V-Suit, or for slightly larger ones look at the gen Nano, Kroma-R or perhaps the Argus GT.

You could always mix and match your mod and tank too. I use a Gen Nano with GTX18 and Zlide tanks. All work excellently.

Just find something that matches your needs and has good hand-feel.

Good luck and best wishes on your journeys to a healthier life. We're here with you all the way.

Blessings.

Hi there @BladeRiderNI, pleased to meet you, and welcome to the forum my friend.

To be honest it's quite hard to go wrong with kits (or pods) at the moment, there are so many good ones about. Most major manufacturers have taken big strides forwards recently.

Anything using the GTX, PnP or Z-coils should do you just fine.

For small kits look at the GTXOne, Coolfire Z50 or V-Suit, or for slightly larger ones look at the gen Nano, Kroma-R or perhaps the Argus GT.

You could always mix and match your mod and tank too. I use a Gen Nano with GTX18 and Zlide tanks. All work excellently.

Just find something that matches your needs and has good hand-feel.

Good luck and best wishes on your journeys to a healthier life. We're here with you all the way.

Blessings.

Thanks for the warm welcome Astral.
Would the Smok 80RPM be suitable for nic salts?

Thanks for the warm welcome Astral.
Would the Smok 80RPM be suitable for nic salts?

Hi @BladeRiderNI unfortunately that kit is one I'm unfamiliar with but most kits are pretty versatile these days. I've tried a bit of everything in mine and never had any problems.

Other members should be able to give you a definitive answer but I wouldn't worry too much about it...

Good luck and over to you guys and gals...

Hello and welcome to POTV!

my advice is to order two Uwell Caliburn G pod kits. Get some bottles of 20mg nicotine salts Eliquid. Just Juice, Zeus Group and other companies all do really good Eliquid flavours that meet your profile and work.

Let us Know what you decide to go for and how you are getting on. Any advice you need can be found on POTV or asked for.

Back
Top Bottom