What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New member.

BladeRiderNI

How do all...

New member here from Belfast.
Looking for some recommendations for the bride and myself.

1. Best kit for heavy smokers. We are 20+ a day each.
2. High nicotine level menthol vape juice. Something that isn't intensely minty, rather a cool menthol.

Thanks in advance.

Get along to Titanic Vapers and ask for Scott ;)

Hi @BladeRiderNI and welcome :thumbup:

FWIW I would go for a tank / mod combination rather than a pod type thingy as this will give you more flexibility. Could be wirth trying a "mouth to lung" (MTL) tank first, as it more closely resembles the experieince of smoking a cigarette.

Others may recommend better but I know the Kroma / Zlide kit is popular and the zlide tank has a load of different coils that you can try in the tank, to get an idea of what is available and see which you prefer.

The vaporesso gtx one is also pretty popular.

Menthol wise - this might be the kind of thing you're after: https://thedruidsbrew.co.uk/collect...nthol-for-eu-customers?variant=12530041520193

Their other juices are also very nice, but they're not menthol. Manabush and Prime Vapes are both very popular on here.

As heavy smokers I would go for 12 or even 18mg juice to start with. Prob best avoiding "shortfill" style bottles as these are normally made up to lower nicotine levels.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the community. Some good recommendations above. Good luck and let us know how things go.

Hi

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Some good advice already - I see Rob suggested a specific Vape shop, that should help very much as they can help you set up

I was on 20 a day and started on Nic Salts at 20mg lots of good brands out there like: Dinner Lady, Dr Vapes, SOLT do some nice menthol juices too. I used a POD system but there are some awesom tank set ups to like the GTX One kit or the fireluke 30w twister

- Check out the review section

Dee

potv-ani-gif.210337

Back
Top Bottom