What's new

New member to the forum

VogonPT

Initiate
Hello everyone,

I am Vogon, I am 47, I am currently living in UK.

Smoked since I was 18 and had a 2 year stop, then picked it up again...

Started vaping about 1.5 months ago and have not gone back to the smellies...

Loved the scene and already into RDA's, RTA's and Squonk Mods... The DYI aspect has helped me also getting into it and loving it...

My favorite type of liquids are deserts, but still experimenting a lot... What helped me a lot was an advice by Dean The Vaping Biker to not try and replicate the "smoking" taste as its not really possible... got into Strawberry at first as its one of my favourite fruits, but soon went into deserts... still trying to find an all day one, but been using Strawberry Pop and Wonutz range a lot...

Joined the forums on advice of Dean The Vaping Biker (big respect as he has given me the most advice on going into vaping and I can say its mainly because of him that I did get into it and didn't go back...), and looking forward to learning more about the scene and everything vape.

You guys have a good one!

potv-ani-gif.210337

Welcome!

sounds like you’ve jumped in with both feet but I found that making it a hobby really helped, nice one :)

post some pictures of your setups, there’s some jumbo threads you can get involved in and plenty of great advice to be had too.

once your post count is up you’ll get you’ll be able to see the classifieds and members bargain basement section, both terrible places that make you spend more than you should

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Glad to have you here, do join in the fun!

Welcome!

sounds like you’ve jumped in with both feet but I found that making it a hobby really helped, nice one :)

post some pictures of your setups, there’s some jumbo threads you can get involved in and plenty of great advice to be had too.

once your post count is up you’ll get you’ll be able to see the classifieds and members bargain basement section, both terrible places that make you spend more than you should

Cheers man,

Currently "only" have these 2 mods... I have a Zeus Sub-Ohm tank (the one I use when I am out and about) and a Noble RDA (my least favorite) as well but I am using these at the moment... (Basium with Capstone Squonk and GRUS with Blotto Mini)

IMG_1401.jpg

Cheers man,

Currently "only" have these 2 mods... I have a Zeus Sub-Ohm tank (the one I use when I am out and about) and a Noble RDA (my least favorite) as well but I am using these at the moment... (Basium with Capstone Squonk and GRUS with Blotto Mini)

IMG_1401.jpg

nice, the Grus seems to be well regarded although I don’t know much about it.

that squonker is an interesting shape too.

Grus was my first one after an Innokin EZ Watt... (that I used for like 2 weeks lol) soon decided I wanted a DTL instead of a MTL feel... I got it with the Zeus Sub-Ohm (amazing flavour from that tank tbh...), then when I thought of getting into the RDA's I saw the Capstone for cheap and the Basium Squonk was the one to get... A project by the same person I mentioned and dual 18650.. Peculiar shape, but I like the "blockiness" it has, and with the Capstone with the clear mouth piece and the clear bottle I think it looks ok... Capstone not the most "agreeable" design for everyone but a great starter deck as its damn easy to build... and I really like the style although some say it looks like some type of toy... lol

Back
Top Bottom