What's new

New member(American in Japan)

First let's see how you vape, the K3 is a mtl tank, the freemax is a dtl tank ... pen style you will have to look for a tube regulated mod, as stated above, a mechman 80W and you add a tank of your pleasure, can also use the k3 tank , 0.7 coils were really good when I was using it.

Hi Imario82
QuVEQVr.png

Morning,
Thanks for the replies everyone. Finding a good battery like the Mechman 80w or something and trying different tanks sounds like a good idea. The Nunchaku 2 would hit me for $80 out here so still looking at options.
As far as my k3 I might give the .7 ohm coils a shot in the meantime.

Welcome to the forum! They are a knowledgeable bunch on here and hope the advice works for you. I'm pretty new vaping and MTL so sorry can't offer anything more.

Welcome to the Planet @Imario82 . I own the original Nunchuka and am really pleased with the quality of the mod. Vapes good. I've heard good things about the new one too.

Morning,
Thanks for the replies everyone. Finding a good battery like the Mechman 80w or something and trying different tanks sounds like a good idea. The Nunchaku 2 would hit me for $80 out here so still looking at options.
As far as my k3 I might give the .7 ohm coils a shot in the meantime.
have a look also for horizontech falcon 80, same as the others, I use one and very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom