What's new

New member(American in Japan)

Imario82

Hi everyone, been off cigs for about a month now. Started with a simple stick type with a 1ml disposable atomizer. Just got a Aspire K3 starter about 2 weeks ago. Long story short looking to up my game a bit. So, I have a few questions.
1. Since it's illegal to sell nic liquid in JP I order online. Anyone have any experience or opinions on ufogs.com?
2. I want to move up from the K3 to a sub ohm but I really like the pen types. Looking at either the Freemax twister, the SMOK v9or the nunchaku (2?) but more than open to other suggestions to lookup.

Under 50 bucks would be great.
Thanks in advance.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi everyone, been off cigs for about a month now. Started with a simple stick type with a 1ml disposable atomizer. Just got a Aspire K3 starter about 2 weeks ago. Long story short looking to up my game a bit. So, I have a few questions.
1. Since it's illegal to sell nic liquid in JP I order online. Anyone have any experience or opinions on ufogs.com?
2. I want to move up from the K3 to a sub ohm but I really like the pen types. Looking at either the Freemax twister, the SMOK v9or the nunchaku (2?) but more than open to other suggestions to lookup.

Under 50 bucks would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the site. I'm sure someone will be able to help you here; a knowledgeable lot. :)

Hi, @Imario82 welcome to POTV.
I have little experience of stick type mods. But I did use a Nunchacu , and was pleasantly surprise. The battery life is reasonable, use dependent. And the coils were good with a descent life span. I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts, too.

:welcome1: to the forum @Imario82 having owned the freemax twister i wouldnt suggest that mine got really hot and eventually packed up after a couple of weeks i think your best bet would be the nunchaku 2 ;)

Back
Top Bottom