What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New here :)

Dennis-vc

Postman
Hey guys!

My name is Dennis, 24 years old and I live in Belgium (probably one of the worst countries for vaping enthousiasts but these days I'm just grateful that I'm not American :18:).

I think I might be younger than most of you and many would argue that I just had to give up smoking. I must admit that this thought has crossed my mind several times, especially with what's in the news last months. I'm still convinced that it's the healthier alternative though and I hope that the people who do proper research will finally get the attention of our politicians...

I started smoking at the age of 14 and when I decided to quit I smoked about 15 cigarettes a day. I was 21 back then and as I said, it might have been a better choice to quit alltogether. I don't regret my choice and I feel healthier than when I was smoking!

Have a good one :)

Hi and welcome Dennis. We don't mind how old you are or where you come from. Just join in and have some fun

Hi @Dennis-vc

welcome.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom