What's new

new here:) just some questions

Anže

Hello!
So i started vaping around a month ago and i like it very much. I recently changed from Innokin Go S ( vape pen) to Vaporesso swag PX80( stronger device). But I have a problem. The liquid in the pod is leaking and the connecting pin or around it is a little wet( it's not flooded it's just like " ointed "). Is that wrong and does this affect the baterry? Did I destroy the battery? I really don't want my vape to explode I'm a little anxious. Also when i filled up the liquid there was a sign check the atomizer and it really had that burning taste. But when i put the coil out and put it back it was normal so what's with that?? Any suggestions or answers it would be really helpful for me:)

And can I charge my vape with random C type cable? My cousin who sold me didn't give me the original one

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
Sorry i cant help you as i dont own the kit you are talking about but iam sure another member will be along soon who can tell you more.

Pod is probably either leaking a little through the coil or might just be condensation, make sure the coil is fully pressed in, 2 fingers on top and push hard up with your thumb to make sure its all the way in, where it connects to the mod, just wipe up any leaked juice with a paper towel, any usb c cable will do, the charger and USB c, of you use it for your phone will be fine for the mod too

Hey

I actually dont have one but Cozy has explained what to do

Pods can leak sometimes especially if left for over 3 or 4 hours without use, not all do it but many do.

Clean it well, when not in use put the pod on some kitchen roll. It should be fine.

With ref to the cable, use a decent usb c cable and plug and just keep an eye on it.
The devices have great protections so please do not worry to much. Stay in the same room whilst charging if u are worried.

If it leaks again take a picture and share so we can see as there is a little leak, big leaks or just condensation, big difference between the 3

Hope thats helps

Hi @Anže and welcome, the wife’s pod leak’s as well but it isn’t a worry. She doesn’t vape much and it’s just a small leakage very little.

Back
Top Bottom