What's new

New guy

Sean_Bhoy

High-low, I'm trying to stop smoking and recently bought myself a tugboat mod but am unsure about how to use it properly, I've checked some videos online and I think I kind of understand it but I just want to double check with anyone who knows what they're talking about so i don't blow my hand up or something fucking stupid like that. I'm waiting on some Sony 18650 3.7V Li-ion batteries arriving and some pre-made 3-5 ohm coils, and some japanese cotton, is this safe stuff for me to start vaping and chuck the cigs or am I at risk of fucking up my head or face hahahaha.
Any feedback appreciated :-)

Hi @Sean_Bhoy and welcome to the planet.

is this the mod https://www.houseofvapeslondon.co.uk/products/flawless-tugboat-mod
hopefully im wrong but can someone confirm or deny that this is a mech.

if you are a first time vapour then seriously your are trying to run before you can walk.
ive been vaping 4 years and still would not touch a mech. you need to know ohms law and know what you are doing or as you said blowing your face off is a posibility.

first thing i would do is not even open the box. return for a refund and get a regulated mod which has protection to protect you. you can still build your own coils with a rda but even this isnt really for a beginner. a tank with shop coils are the best start to get you of the cigs.
blowing massive clouds isnt the be all and end all of vaping. to get of the cigs you need a mouth to lung test first. this uses higher nicotine at much lower wattage at around 10-14watts using 12-18mg nicotine.
cloud chasing uses much higher wattage and average is 40-200watts this style needs much lower nicotine and the norm is 3mg - 6mg max.

hopefully a mech user can advise better than me as we just dont want to see another front page of the papers warning of e cig explodes in mans face.

is this the mod https://www.houseofvapeslondon.co.uk/products/flawless-tugboat-mod

if you are a first time vapour then seriously your are trying to run before you can walk.
ive been vaping 4 years and still would not touch a mech. you need to know ohms law and know what you are doing or as you said blowing your face off is a posibility.

first thing i would do is not even open the box. return for a refund and get a regulated mod which has protection to protect you. you can still build your own coils with a rda but even this isnt really for a beginner. a tank with shop coils are the best start to get you of the cigs.
blowing massive clouds isnt the be all and end all of vaping. to get of the cigs you need a mouth to lung test first. this uses higher nicotine at much lower wattage at around 10-14watts using 12-18mg nicotine.
cloud chasing uses much higher wattage and average is 40-200watts this style needs much lower nicotine and the norm is 3mg - 6mg max.

hopefully a mech user can advise better than me as we just dont want to see another front page of the papers warning of e cig explodes in mans face.
^^^This^^^

I'm with these guys mate, using a mech your basically strapping a piece of wire to a high power lithium battery and hoping you get it right get it wrong for what ever reason and they is no second chances it will go bang and as that's close to your face when you find out I wouldn't risk it get a regulated mod to start out [emoji4]

rBVaEVdnxCCAdjROAAM6vo_K4Sk852.jpg
This was the one i bought

A link would help more than a photo. From what I can tell it is an unregulated Box. I would recommend saving it until you've used a regulated mod for half a year or more.

rBVaEVdnxCCAdjROAAM6vo_K4Sk852.jpg
This was the one i bought
Hi mate i would either send this back and get a refund or save it till you get a bit more experience as you say you are new to vaping so your best bet is to get a regulated mod as has been said before ive been vaping now for 5 years and would not touch a mech mod as this one is with a barge pole as i would not feel safe to use it sorry to give you this bad news but it is for your safety and others around you....

Back
Top Bottom