What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New guy here

Payney

Hey all I'm new to the forum. Been lurking for a while now and thought I'd join up. Been vaping about 9 months or so and have a plethora of mods and tanks. Its officially a hobby now!

Welcome to the forum, you'll fit right in.

That's what I say when people ask "Why do you need 76 mods?", but they don't understand, even other vapers.

Welcome and please share details on your plethora. It's always interesting to see someone's journey through the vaping maze .... but not @Ment 's though, nobody has that much time on their hands. ;)

Thankyou for the welcomes everyone. Right so since I've been vaping I've had. I'll start at the beginning...
Innokin coolfire and cleito tank
Uwell nunchaku kit
Aegis legend and falcon
Pulse 80w
Recurve RDA
VV mesh RDA
Cleito 120 tank
Falcon king tank
Manta mtl rta
Kylin 2 rta
Profile unity rta
Smok alien
T20s tank
Nautilus 2s tank
Innokin zlide tank
Another aegis legend
A 3rd aegis legend
Lost vape therion 75c bf
Wasp nano
Drop RDA
Pulse 24 RDA
Goon 1.5 RDA
Pulse x kit and bought G10 doors
Aegis mini mod
And last but no least my latest purchase as a fixer upper, a Signature tips SQ 18650 squonk. Serial #0010

Thankyou for the welcomes everyone. Right so since I've been vaping I've had. I'll start at the beginning...
Innokin coolfire and cleito tank
Uwell nunchaku kit
Aegis legend and falcon
Pulse 80w
Recurve RDA
VV mesh RDA
Cleito 120 tank
Falcon king tank
Manta mtl rta
Kylin 2 rta
Profile unity rta
Smok alien
T20s tank
Nautilus 2s tank
Innokin zlide tank
Another aegis legend
A 3rd aegis legend
Lost vape therion 75c bf
Wasp nano
Drop RDA
Pulse 24 RDA
Goon 1.5 RDA
Pulse x kit and bought G10 doors
Aegis mini mod
And last but no least my latest purchase as a fixer upper, a Signature tips SQ 18650 squonk. Serial #0010

Hi and welcome to the community. I think you're in the right place.

Back
Top Bottom