What's new

new guy but 3yo mtl rta

Hi alexzax03 and :welcome2: to the planet. :)

I'm not into MTL any more which sounds more like what you want. I see you've tried the Blotto which I use but, as you say, that is a DTL sub-ohm tank so I'm not surprised it wasn't suitable but hopefully someone else can offer you some useful ideas.

Enjoy your time on POTV.

Hi alexzax03 and :welcome2: to the planet. :)

I'm not into MTL any more which sounds more like what you want. I see you've tried the Blotto which I use but, as you say, that is a DTL sub-ohm tank so I'm not surprised it wasn't suitable but hopefully someone else can offer you some useful ideas.

Enjoy your time on POTV.
I love the tank but i kinda want to see the tv screen in chain vape.. i would love a dual coil mtl with drip tip .. something to hit at same level, awesome flavour and medium clouds.
What i don’t like about dtl is that instead of letting me inhale how much i want, i feel it’s pumping my lungs too fast which i dislike.

Ok, so I have a couple of Kayfun Primes and really like them. I did order the Nozzle Kits for them, which changes the under coil airflow insert. I found that this improved flavour for me.
Apart from that, I have KF Lite, Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL, Yachtvape Pandora and Innokin Ares V2 to name a few, all of which I highly rate. Flavour is subjective though.
that's what i want, these words "i really like them" this gives me an ideea that there are other which you daily vape, not only like them.. i can't say i don't like kf prime, although i feel scammed, they are ok, but not at that top spot. what i am searching is top spot. price doesn't matter, but make it worth it, not only for the mechanism but also for the inovation and flavour/clouds

that's what i want, these words "i really like them" this gives me an ideea that there are other which you daily vape, not only like them.. i can't say i don't like kf prime, although i feel scammed, they are ok, but not at that top spot. what i am searching is top spot. price doesn't matter, but make it worth it, not only for the mechanism but also for the inovation and flavour/clouds

You are right about one thing..... price doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if you pay $200 or $20 for a tank, there's about the same chance you'll either like it or you won't. If it keeps you off the smokes and doesn't leak in your pocket then you are onto a winner.

Welcome to the Planet @alexzax03 I am not into MTL anymore but like already mentioned there is a MTL section where you are bound to bump into someone who know's exactly what you want, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom