What's new

Nervous smoker knocks on door

Wow, what can I say apart from thanks for such a warm welcome. As if I didn't need reminding, this is why I will always stick to forums...and I'm old and technologically phobic. So there is that.

You’ll find that many of us are in the older age groups, having smoked for far too long ;) It can seem a little overwhelming at first - there are a lot of acronyms like RTA, RDA, TPD, etc, that get thrown about. The good news is that you don’t need to understand any of that to get off the cigarettes! Any questions you have, just jump straight into the ‘new user’ section and don’t feel daft - we’ve all been where you are. :welcome1:

You’ll find that many of us are in the older age groups, having smoked for far too long ;) It can seem a little overwhelming at first - there are a lot of acronyms like RTA, RDA, TPD, etc, that get thrown about. The good news is that you don’t need to understand any of that to get off the cigarettes! Any questions you have, just jump straight into the ‘new user’ section and don’t feel daft - we’ve all been where you are. :welcome1:

Yes! Ditto what @Leni said. We’re all learning.

Ask questions so the community can help you along the way.

welcome-6.jpg

OK so it's that time. Not sure how I lasted this long after over 40 years of smoking but here I am. I must say that deciding to step into the cushioned world of vaping has been scary. There was I thinking I could just go search through various reviews like I do for white goods and make an informed and relatively safe choice. You all know how well that went. It's enough to put you off to start with.

So after failing to find unbiased reviews using Google, I swapped to DuckDuck and immediately found this place.

So thank you for being here. And thanks to all of the informative articles and posts. I will grab a cuppa and start reading.....
Welcome mate! I am also new here and relatively new to vaping! I also found it quite overwhelming starting out, the first puff on a vape I had was 3 years ago and it was the worst harshest hit ever and kept smoking. Then I tried a Juul and that got me off the darts for a while, then I progressively moved onto trying other devices, now I can't stand the smell of cigarettes and my lungs feel 100x better. I don't get sinus infections anymore either! I'm currently using an Evolve Reflex, a VOOM and a Vaporesso VMStick 18. Just mixing around with a few different vapes and I use 20mg Nic Salt e-liquids! Pacha Mama Fuji is my favourite at the moment.

So stoked to see another person dipping their toes into the water of the vaping world, I can't provide too much on which vape or e-liquid will best suit you (that's what this forum and trial & error is for, haha!)

I do know that you won't regret it and it will be a life changing moment for you!

So good on you and you've got the support of everyone on here! :) :yourock:

Edit: Specified with e-liquid.

Back
Top Bottom