What's new

Need help haha

Amy…

Hey

Please can anyone give me any advice on what product/mg would be best for help falling asleep

tia x

Hi @Amy… and welcome to POTV. I think your Doctor is probably the best one to answer that for you :)

Hey Amy

What do you mean hun? Normal Eliquid will not make you fall asleep.

Are you referring to CBD juice?

Agree with Above maybe spk to the Dr

Dee

Hey

Please can anyone give me any advice on what product/mg would be best for help falling asleep

tia x
hi and welcome amy. falling asleep happens through many reasons from overwork to medical reasons and through sheer boredom. i was admitted to hospital for the sleeping reason as i could not sleep for more than 3 hours. whilst your problem is the opposite, it is strangely the same. if you feel yourself nodding off, walk to the fridge and have a glass of water. write down time you felt sleepy. think of something exciting you have done and yes it could be sexual. now dont start boys, it is a common practice to get your mind active, i happened to go in a different direction. firstly i started diy e juice making, that led me to looking up what goes together how to store it etc, this entailed not copying others, but asking myself why do that? then looking and thinking to put an answer there. otherwise...engage the brain.
the other thing that really helped me was acrylic paintin. source a cheap pic from salvo shop, sand it back a bit, then gesso (undercoat it) and then go for it. yes it looks crap. sand it back do another, all it is doing is forcing your brain away fom boredom to adventure. as you know guys..imagination can make you alert. the brain gets bored of the same things. so charge it, question it, test it.
yes doctors opinion to aleviate medical reasons has to happen.but you can get your brain to held you, look at someong in the street..where are they going? what do they work at? change the colour of their dress/jacket etc? now, to start the procedure....think of a day you did not get tired? where were you? what where you doing that day?when did you go from active to sleepy? you MUST look back before you can look forwards.
if you ever need to talk in private then message me, ask me, tell me. if i can asssist then try it? there is plenty of time to sleep when you are dead. STAY ALIVE AMY!

Hi @Amy… and
036DEC06-763B-4104-A7FF-74080548644B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom