What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Morning!

kabuki.m0n0

Initiate
Hey, three years off cigarettes give or take.
Took a while to start with but once the ball started rolling, it was impossible to stop and in all honesty, who would want too.

It took some time to find my style and taste in vaping, but i dug into the forums, read like a maniac and screwed my head over things which i can now do with my eyes closed.

I chase flavour, I’m afraid no cigarette will ever compare to a sweet kiwi and strawberry marshmallow vape.

Mainly I squonk, squeeze with an origen little has been my go too vape for nearly the last year, until I finally dived all in and got myself a Estoque EVM, I’m wasn’t sure if the quality in soldering, materials and design was worth the money, yet I haven’t put this thing down for one second since i got it, so that’s me sold.

The origen little still sits on top and probably will unless I one day get my hands on these mythical and extremely elusive nuppins.

Anyway enough rambling for one post.

Take care

Km

Hi Kabuki and welcome to the planet.
Great intro by the way. We are more used to help give me free shit and then leave.

Hi Kabuki and

QuVEQVr.png

Back
Top Bottom