What's new

morning all

chuggington

Initiate
Hi, been lucking and browsing the forum for a while picking up info etc so thought i'd get a bit more involved as my vape journey evolves.
I started out on some cheap ego batteries and iclear attys and Iam currently using some spinner batteries and kanger mini pro's which are pretty sweet.
How ever time spent on YouTube slightly drunk is apparently not good for the bank balance and has resulted in a rather large splurge on the credit card:whipping2:
So coming from mvapes I have a nemesis copper mod, a Kayfun lite and mini and a copper kraken plus some cotton, kanthal wire 0.2, steel mesh and a ohm checker
It doesn't end there:umm:
From cloud9 I have one of each size battery, some 0.3 kanthal some 2mm wick, battery charger, copper drip tip for the kraken
There's proberly more but I can't bring myself to look at the email. I just hope Iam in tomorrow to receive the packages or the wife might have a total sense of humour failure :whipping2:

Hi, been lucking and browsing the forum for a while picking up info etc so thought i'd get a bit more involved as my vape journey evolves.
I started out on some cheap ego batteries and iclear attys and Iam currently using some spinner batteries and kanger mini pro's which are pretty sweet.
How ever time spent on YouTube slightly drunk is apparently not good for the bank balance and has resulted in a rather large splurge on the credit card:whipping2:
So coming from mvapes I have a nemesis copper mod, a Kayfun lite and mini and a copper kraken plus some cotton, kanthal wire 0.2, steel mesh and a ohm checker
It doesn't end there:umm:
From cloud9 I have one of each size battery, some 0.3 kanthal some 2mm wick, battery charger, copper drip tip for the kraken
There's proberly more but I can't bring myself to look at the email. I just hope Iam in tomorrow to receive the packages or the wife might have a total sense of humour failure :whipping2:

Hopefully the "it's still less than I would spent smoking" will suffice

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Welcome. You seem to have gone a bit mad lol. It does ease off though. You are lucky your wife has sense of humour to lose mate !!

Welcome. Get your mail sent to your work. Much safer.

Thanks for the nice welcome guys

Hopefully the "it's still less than I would spent smoking" will suffice

I choose a good week to put a order in as I can use the 'it's still less than you hair cut/colour, manicure, threading etc cost' that opportunity only comes a few times a year

Got a email today from cloud 9 saying the package has been dispatched for delivery tomorrow hoping mvvapes has done the same and just forgot to send a email so I can get the loot into the house undected:assassin:

Aloha there, well i feel for you man but as long as your wife doesnt beat you with that mass of shiny stuff you should be ok

Thanks for the nice welcome guys

I choose a good week to put a order in as I can use the 'it's still less than you hair cut/colour, manicure, threading etc cost' that opportunity only comes a few times a year

Got a email today from cloud 9 saying the package has been dispatched for delivery tomorrow hoping mvvapes has done the same and just forgot to send a email so I can get the loot into the house undected:assassin:

Lol vape ninja style :ThumbsUp:

so got a email from mvapes and he wasnt able to get my order out today and offered a free gift as compensation as i couldnt think of anything i needed i decided the best thing he could do for me was remove the invoice from the package as i wont be in to receive the parcel, problem solved:assassin::assassin:

Back
Top Bottom