What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Methodius says hi

Methodius

greetings from a long time lurker.

I've decided to step it up a bit so I can get more involved in the community here. thanks for having me!

I picked up a T18 in Belfast about 14 months ago and that device got me off a sporadic 16 year habit. It's fair to say I fell in love with vaping immediately. I reckon the positive community surrounding it in the UK helped a lot too.

Currently based in the EU where the regulations and TPD2 makes acquiring new products (and e-liquids!) quite difficult. Anyway, hello to everyone here.

It's a bit of an expensive hobby but I review gear (mostly I shell out for it, occasionally something gets sent to me) on the old YT, under the name Cloud Estate. Feel free to give me any feedback, good or bad. I'm obviously going for a slightly different vibe.

Please let me know if it's kosher to post the odd review, and if so, where. Don't want to step on anyone's toes like.

My current interests: researching and collecting clones of "old school" mechanicals like the Nemesis, studying voltage drop, and DIYing e-liquid. Hope to be in contact with you all soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
He There @Methodius and "Welcome Aboard!"

I have removed the links as we don't like em when a new user posts them in their first post! :)
Reviews........... Get your Post Count up to 100+ and then and only then, we will look at it again for you. Sorry it seems a bit negative, but we had an influx of youtubers who posted their reviews and never interacted with us, nor did they answer questions about the products they had reviewed, so a new rule came into force last year. ;0

get in and start enjoying yourself and you'll soon have the required number of posts.

Ahoy Rob,

no, absolutely, fair enough. When one person does it that's one thing, but an influx can really mess things up. Consider it R & U. Thanks for leaving the name intact in any case. Greetings!

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Methodius , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom