What's new

Lucy I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
As long it isn't carrot cake. To quote @Tubbyengineer, "Vegetables are the work of the devil", and have no place in confectionery.

But back to the point, it is definitely a piss take. Yesterday this guy asked a newbie question about whether vaping can help you give up smoking, and today he posts a pic of a battery collection that would make Torchy jealous.
ont know about torchy being jealous of battery collection.im jealous now I want to meet Lucy to see of shes a real person.im sure if she is she wouldn't appreciate her ex bleeding in such fashion.

I have a wonderfull idea for this mans problem,why don't we apes get a collection for him and buy him a Lucy doll,,,,,, me love you long time 10 dollar

As long it isn't carrot cake. To quote @Tubbyengineer, "Vegetables are the work of the devil", and have no place in confectionery.

But back to the point, it is definitely a piss take. Yesterday this guy asked a newbie question about whether vaping can help you give up smoking, and today he posts a pic of a battery collection that would make Torchy jealous.
I don't know why you think it's a cake,but for me, I only saw a man that very deep feeling,I'm very deslike the people who say others cake all the day.

Who is MrTeaTime?
Our weaponised chunt monster who we unleash it the event of troll/astroturf infestation. Some say that all bridge lurkers fear his high powered rocket dildo attack will skewer them from top to bottom orifices but all we know is he's called MrTeaTime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom