What's new

long time lurker, new member

Hi ya and welcome to the forum.

You may wish to look at applying for modmaker status - it's a special title for small scale makers of, well, mods and vape related stuff :D

I'd love one once you've caught up with your orders!
I'll hit you up in the future :)

Hi ya and welcome to the forum.

You may wish to look at applying for modmaker status - it's a special title for small scale makers of, well, mods and vape related stuff :D
Hi hi! I had a look at it but it specifically requested that I have a website that sells my mods whereas I use a facebook page. Not sure if it applies but it's something i'll consider doing in the future :)

Hi @ScottsSquonkers and welcome to the forum.

Nice little mod mate... do you make regulated versions? I'm not allowed unregulated stuff in the house as apparently they are to dangerous and.... well I'm a bit of a bell end.

Hi @ScottsSquonkers and welcome to the forum.

Nice little mod mate... do you make regulated versions? I'm not allowed unregulated stuff in the house as apparently they are to dangerous and.... well I'm a bit of a bell end.
Hey. I don't make regulated as having juice flowing about and chipsets really don't go well together in my experience so i can't recommend them. Sorry.

How do and welcome! You'd find plenty of custom on here for your mods I'm sure. You'll have to let us know when you are open for orders.

Back
Top Bottom