What's new

Long time lurker, first time register!

Hi @Taz noble and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

As someone who already vapes it sounds like you'll fit right in here. They're a fantastic bunch of people here and we're always sharing tips and helping each other out so stick around. I'm a Sarf Londoner born and bred but I used to go to school in Coventry back in the 70's and once or twice I stayed with an old school mate who came from Bilsthorpe, one of the old pit villages just up the road from Nottingham towards Doncaster.

Warmest welcomes @Taz noble, great to have you here.

Enjoy meeting your new friends, you'll make many here.

Sincerest regards.

There's a few Nottingham based folk on here and the odd Derby one too so I'm guessing you are def East Mids based, both though eh, I'll take a wild guess, Alfreton? I'm Nottinghamshire born and bred but now living on Tyneside.

Close! Born in Shropshire but moved to Derby for uni, currently living in heanor, working in mansfield, hoping to move closer to home in the next few years closer to my family though

Hi @Taz noble and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

As someone who already vapes it sounds like you'll fit right in here. They're a fantastic bunch of people here and we're always sharing tips and helping each other out so stick around. I'm a Sarf Londoner born and bred but I used to go to school in Coventry back in the 70's and once or twice I stayed with an old school mate who came from Bilsthorpe, one of the old pit villages just up the road from Nottingham towards Doncaster.

Nice! London scares me haha! Yeah I know Bilsthorpe did some work there the other week, lots of pit villages round here, and working for the waterboard it makes sinkholes very common!

Close! Born in Shropshire but moved to Derby for uni, currently living in heanor, working in mansfield, hoping to move closer to home in the next few years closer to my family though
Oooh so close, ha ha. My parents live between where you live and where you work (where I grew up) so I know the area very well.

Nice! London scares me haha! Yeah I know Bilsthorpe did some work there the other week, lots of pit villages round here, and working for the waterboard it makes sinkholes very common!

I was lucky enough to get a chance to go down the Bilsthorge pit when it was still open with my school friend and his dad and also got a chance to go up to Sherwood Forest to visit Robin Hood land. :)

He was also a Forest supporter just like our lovely @ForestMagpie.

Hello_gif.gif

I was lucky enough to get a chance to go down the Bilsthorge pit when it was still open with my school friend and his dad and also got a chance to go up to Sherwood Forest to visit Robin Hood land. :)

He was also a Forest supporter just like our lovely @ForestMagpie.

Very cool! I'm jealous! Although with work this week I managed to get a peek into the tunnels built beneath nottingham city centre to house the utilities, very eerie and interesting

Back
Top Bottom