What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Long time lurker, first time register!

Taz noble

Postman
Hi guys,

Always been around on POTV, but usually just lurking all the threads, whenever I ask Google a question this forum is first to come up.

Hope you can all guide me at some point, and I can guide you in others :)

hehehe I said the same when I introduced myself few months ago.

Welcome to the family!
:welcome1:

Well hello there @Taz noble and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Do join in and enjoy your stay here, delightful to make your acquaintance, pip pip.

Cheers guys! Falling into the billet box hole slowly and been reading up about them!

@ForestMagpie - unfortunatley I dont follow football but I'm surrounded by both forest and rams fans where I live, so nice to see a friendly badge!

Cheers guys! Falling into the billet box hole slowly and been reading up about them!

@ForestMagpie - unfortunatley I dont follow football but I'm surrounded by both forest and rams fans where I live, so nice to see a friendly badge!
There's a few Nottingham based folk on here and the odd Derby one too so I'm guessing you are def East Mids based, both though eh, I'll take a wild guess, Alfreton? I'm Nottinghamshire born and bred but now living on Tyneside.

Hi and welcome to the community. Was a lurker myself at first. How time flies.

Back
Top Bottom