What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Let's try again

Hi and welcome. Maybe get yourself a mouth to lung tank and some 20mg nic salts. That should sort the nic craving.

Good luck with stopping again :)

Hi and welcome. Maybe get yourself a mouth to lung tank and some 20mg nic salts. That should sort the nic craving.

Good luck with stopping again :)
Hi there, that's the plan going to pop into my local bnm some point next few days and have a chat with them about it all. Thank you very much I'm looking forward to been completely smoke free [emoji4]

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @ben32 ,nice to meet you Mate!!! And Good Luck !!!

Hi guys thank you all for the warm welcome. Loving the place so far not a big commenter and tend to shy away from getting involved but loads of interesting stuff to read [emoji4]

Welcome to the planet!

I’m in the same boat - just started vaping and quit cigarettes a week ago! It already feels great.

Pod kits get a lot of stick but as others have mentioned 20mg nic salts are defo the way to go, get yourself an inexpensive pod kit, the choices are endless
My personal favourite is the smok nord, small simple clean and cheap as chips to get you on your way

Back
Top Bottom