What's new

Let's try again

ben32

Initiate
Hello to all on hear I did previously vape for around 3 years than i hit a few hiccups and started smoking again and have done so for the last year and a half unfortunately. I'm trying to get back on my ecig but im struggling this time quite a lot I don't know if it's the equipment I'm using or the ejuice or what but I'll get there had any one else had a similar experience, and can offer any tips or advice.

What juice are you using and which device?
It helps if we know.
I'm using a eleaf invoke which I like as a mod it's small and offers good battery life. I'm using some vice squad juice that I got called lemon slice and some exotic fruit blast and raspberry custard all are 80 VG 20 Pg although I'm not a fan of the raspberry custard I'm using them on a twisted messes dripper is about 0.3 0.4 vaping at 45/55w

And nicotine level is around 4.5 as I mixed a 3 and a 6 ml as at three I wasn't working but 6 was making me cough like crazy [emoji4]

And nicotine level is around 4.5 as I mixed a 3 and a 6 ml as at three I wasn't working but 6 was making me cough like crazy [emoji4]

You might need a nic salt to start off with and a mod or pod system that can handle the nic salts. Nic salts can give you a higher nic strength without hitting your throat hard. They are a smoother vape and don't alter the taste of your liquid as much like the regular nic. But you can't just vape them in any device.

You might need a nic salt to start off with and a mod or pod system that can handle the nic salts. Nic salts can give you a higher nic strength without hitting your throat hard. They are a smoother vape and don't alter the taste of your liquid as much like the regular nic. But you can't just vape them in any device.
Nic salts that's a new one [emoji1]. It's all changed so much in the time I've been off it the choices now are unreal. I'll look in to them thank you very much for the advice. Will I need a whole new device for nic salts then or is there an atomiser system I can buy that will run on my current mod.

Back
Top Bottom