What's new

Just started vaping :)

Cheers Jimbo, only things you really need is the 510 connector a battery and holder and a switch. Is that right? And maybe something to control the voltage.

A bit of #vaparanoia isn`t necessarily a bad thing - if you have spares (and spares of spares), you can`t be caught out.

I was caught out once in the 2nd or 3rd week with a couple of underperforming ego atomisers - never again :(

Will order some spares next month, got a couple of spare atomizers so should be OK till then :) was thinking about getting a tank too. Maybe a vivi nova. We'll see :)

Will order some spares next month, got a couple of spare atomizers so should be OK till then :) was thinking about getting a tank too. Maybe a vivi nova. We'll see :)

hi james

thanks for the order will have more of the kit you ordered in stock by the end of this week, we now have the vivi nova and is in stock now

thanks again Darren

Yeah I know what you mean, you can never have enough stuff. Might have to get a snorkel!

Thanks Darren, will check out the tank and maybe place an order next month. Don't want to anger the missus, lol

Many thanks again for your order Jim, it will be in the post before tea time

Order arrived this morning, many thanks :) Have started off with Caribbean dream. Very tasty :) can definitely Taste the pineapple yummy :)

Also got a coupon for 10ml free of juice, thank you. Looking forward to placing my next order :)

Last edited:
hi james

thanks for the order will have more of the kit you ordered in stock by the end of this week, we now have the vivi nova and is in stock now

thanks again Darren

Thanks Darren, battery turned up this morning along with my juices from waves of vapour. Now have both vaporizers going. Cheers :)

Well done on winning with 'lucky envelopes' Jim, don't forget to send the email to claim. I'm thrilled you are happy with your order, thank you chuck :)

Back
Top Bottom