What's new

Just popping by!

Lehcar52

Hiya,
I'm brand-spanking new in this community, actually still waiting to receive my kit in the post! I live and work in Canada, but stop through the UK once in a while to visit friends. Since I'm here right now, and vaping equipment seems to be more accessible here, I figured I'd take the leap.

I'm expecting a couple of ego twists, an aga-s and igo-s, and a whole load of different eliquids in the next week or so. I've mostly joined this forum so I can post reviews of the flavours and the smaller RBA's, since when I was doing my research most of the information I found was related to the bigger cousins of both the aga-s (t+) and igo-s (l).

Just wanted to throw out a quick line, to prove I'm not a bot before I start posting a whole load of reviews. =P

Chat soon!
-Leah

Hi Lehcar!! Welcome to the planet :) I'm from the states (but live here) so I get all kinds of excited when someone from across the pond is here too!

Hiya,
I'm brand-spanking new in this community, actually still waiting to receive my kit in the post! I live and work in Canada, but stop through the UK once in a while to visit friends. Since I'm here right now, and vaping equipment seems to be more accessible here, I figured I'd take the leap.

I'm expecting a couple of ego twists, an aga-s and igo-s, and a whole load of different eliquids in the next week or so. I've mostly joined this forum so I can post reviews of the flavours and the smaller RBA's, since when I was doing my research most of the information I found was related to the bigger cousins of both the aga-s (t+) and igo-s (l).

Just wanted to throw out a quick line, to prove I'm not a bot before I start posting a whole load of reviews. =P

Chat soon!
-Leah

Hi and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom