What's new

John-P UK ‘casual’

I clicked on this thinking you were telling us you’re a uk football casual :D

Welcome!

I think that's what he does mean...

"I’m a casual Vaper... I have my vape machine (I have dubbed ‘the smoke stick’) welded into my hand and have done since giving up smoking about 4 years ago."

vaping for 4 years since he stopped smoking with a vape welded to his hand doesn't sound like a casual vaper ... sounds like a pretty committed vaper to me?

I presumed he didn't want us to think he was a beard and snapback vaper.

Hi John and welcome what strength is the nic shot? Because 30ml and a 18mg nic shot won't be making 3mg juice [emoji4]

Ha Ha!

If there is something I have positively no interest in... its football. I like a bit of snooker, play a mean game of badminton and lift weights (no, I'm not in prison!!!)

There are some serious vapers out there, that know every detail about coils, different types of tanks and mods, just the right batteries to use and the best organic Japanese cotton wick made by mysterious and magical monks that produce the best clouds. I'm more of a practical 'casual' vape enthusiast - on the verge of taking this seriously!

I take most of my advice from a buddy of mine who is really into his vape. He got me started on the Aspire Clito 120 TRA with the fat glass and all the accoutrements.

thing is I've Googled to gain knowledge and see what the best kit is to upgrade with now - rather than go to my buddy. Google brings me here every time so I thought id get involved.

**with my own nic shot into juice I'm filling 50ml of juice with a 10ml nic shot. so its 3mg im thinking. I wont say which place I'm getting my creamy stuff from - but its in Croydon. I've got one supplier and its never a good idea in case it vanishes and I'm left dry. the only safe bet is to wrap my own coils, wick em and make my own juice.

reviews of tanks and mods are really mixed - its never consistent. they are either 100% on point or leaky and trash for the same kit. I really want to give the Vandy Vape Kylin a go, and I am sure the smok species MOD will be a winner, the Alien was good to me for so long. ill keep reading the reviews. the tank is discontinued in a lot of places so doesn't sit well for me.

Thanks all for the welcome!!! I'll let you know what I get and how it works.

JP

Ha Ha!

If there is something I have positively no interest in... its football. I like a bit of snooker, play a mean game of badminton and lift weights (no, I'm not in prison!!!)

There are some serious vapers out there, that know every detail about coils, different types of tanks and mods, just the right batteries to use and the best organic Japanese cotton wick made by mysterious and magical monks that produce the best clouds. I'm more of a practical 'casual' vape enthusiast - on the verge of taking this seriously!

I take most of my advice from a buddy of mine who is really into his vape. He got me started on the Aspire Clito 120 TRA with the fat glass and all the accoutrements.

thing is I've Googled to gain knowledge and see what the best kit is to upgrade with now - rather than go to my buddy. Google brings me here every time so I thought id get involved.

**with my own nic shot into juice I'm filling 50ml of juice with a 10ml nic shot. so its 3mg im thinking. I wont say which place I'm getting my creamy stuff from - but its in Croydon. I've got one supplier and its never a good idea in case it vanishes and I'm left dry. the only safe bet is to wrap my own coils, wick em and make my own juice.

reviews of tanks and mods are really mixed - its never consistent. they are either 100% on point or leaky and trash for the same kit. I really want to give the Vandy Vape Kylin a go, and I am sure the smok species MOD will be a winner, the Alien was good to me for so long. ill keep reading the reviews. the tank is discontinued in a lot of places so doesn't sit well for me.

Thanks all for the welcome!!! I'll let you know what I get and how it works.

JP
Glad to know it's a 50ml then john and not the 30ml in your previous post [emoji2]

Glad to know it's a 50ml then john and not the 30ml in your previous post [emoji2]

I have to mix three into the one bottle so I don't have to carry a tiny bottle around. the cocktail bar approach is whats spurring me on to mix my own sauce.

that and the price.

JP

I have to mix three into the one bottle so I don't have to carry a tiny bottle around. the cocktail bar approach is whats spurring me on to mix my own sauce.

that and the price.

JP
You should mate if you was mixing using 1 shot concentrates you would only have 1 extra ingredient to add to your bottle and you would save a small fortune [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom