What's new

iPow 2 'Low Res'

gojimbo

Hey all

I'm sure i'm not the only person to have this problem: my iPow 2 is giving me a 'Low Res' warning on the lcd screen, even though I'm using a new coil and plenty of juice in the battery.

Replacement needed? Common problem? Any fixes out there?

My first post to POtV - look forward to hearing from some fellow vapers!

hey gojimbo,

I'm new here too and I've been having the same problem for a couple of days.

the only way I've found of remedying the problem is by loosening off my atomiser and all the parts of it and only very loosely assembling it (only just finger tight.) this has raised my resistance to about 2 OHMS and it seems happy with that.

I have a KangerTech aerotank.

I hope this helps,

Goz.

Hi There and welcome ;)

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave :D

Hi and Welcome :welcome1:

Not familiar with your mod so I can't be of any help there!

Hello & welcome to the potv. I had an ipow2 which developed the same issue & i could not find a solution. Same thing as the previous answer, unscrewing the atomizer a bit gave varying results which is not a good solution really. It's a sealed unit & the internals are not too impressive tbh, used a pipe cutter to open it & look..... I had to scrap mine. ;)

P1010533 (2).jpgP1010534.jpg

Last edited:
I had one of these and its a common fault. Unfortunately the first one i had never worked and gave low res warning as soon as i took it out of the box, vendor was super helpful and sent a replacement but it developed the same fault after about 2 days of use. Ended up sending it back for a refund.

Sorry this isn't much help to you but i think its an error with the chip, how old is it? can you send it bak if so i would do that and get a different mod.

Thanks very much for all your help guys. I ended up scrapping it and going for something else.

Back
Top Bottom