What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Info and Help needed PLZ

Rusty11

Hi, new to the forum, I’m looking for any advice, been Vaping for years with eleaf istick pico mega with an isub g tank, the tank and coils are no longer up to scratch anymore but not bought any gear for a long time (apart from coils) can any one suggest a good compatible tank or a whole new setup (so many on the market) I make my own juice 70/30 vg the higher and usually vape at 25w don’t know what to replace everything with??? Thanks

Hi and welcome, let's get more details, do you preffer a mod/tank combo, more of a pod device ? Prebuilt coils? Looking to try an rta ?

Hi and welcome. This is not my area but the Vaporesso Target PM80 SE is decent. The 0.6 ohm coils should be just right for you.
https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/vaporesso-target-pm80-se.html

@rew do you think the Vaporesso NRG SE tank would work? I don't know if there's a suitable coil available for it but I have one new/unused. There's a couple of new coils with it, but those need mooowr power.

@Rusty11 you can have it for postage if it's any good to you? Check it out and gimme a holla if you fancy trying it. (I'm off to bed now)

How do @Rusty11 welcome aboard, already advice given, folks here are great always ready to help.

Hello and welcome to PotV. I'm using the same gear that I bought 2 years ago so my knowledge about new items is about equal to yours. I really just wanted to welcome you and let you know that others more knowledgeable than me will be along shortly to give you more advice. One thing we are good at is spending other folk's money. Enjoy your vaping journey.
JC

@rew do you think the Vaporesso NRG SE tank would work? I don't know if there's a suitable coil available for it but I have one new/unused. There's a couple of new coils with it, but those need mooowr power.

@Rusty11 you can have it for postage if it's any good to you? Check it out and gimme a holla if you fancy trying it. (I'm off to bed now)

Probably, but I've not tried the GT coils personally. The only Vaporesso coils I've tried are the GTX ones which fit in the pod type systems. They are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom