What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm a new vaper. Have some questions

Also do certain flavours of juice burn coils faster then others.

I'm liking strawberry type flavour. Can any one recommend good quality juice in the UK fill of flavour

Strawbeezy from e-liquids.uk is good.

Good advice above by Ment.
For strawberry juices. I've found most underwhelming but Strawberry Delight by Cotswold Vapour is very good.

Thanks so much for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Are there any compatible coils for this device that are more reliable?

Good advice above by Ment.
For strawberry juices. I've found most underwhelming but Strawberry Delight by Cotswold Vapour is very good.
How is the PV strawberry slice compared to the CV? I ask as I liked CV at first but now I find it sickly. Hoping that SS is going to be my go to strawb

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet............
Try Strawberry shake OG Ice cream by @REJUICED that has a very nice Strawberry taste its a 50ml shortfill + a free nic shot to make 60ml price is £7.99 but you will get 7.5% discount if you use the discount code POTV at the check out they do a great service............

If leaking is an issue I can highly recommend the Geekvapes Zues X tank, it just doesn't leak and really flavourful.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Badayuni ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

How is the PV strawberry slice compared to the CV? I ask as I liked CV at first but now I find it sickly. Hoping that SS is going to be my go to strawb
I've got a pv strawberry slice in the cupboard at the moment steeping. Won't touch it for a couple of weeks and haven't had it before so can't comment on that yet.

I personally would not recommend a SMOK prince as a beginner kit. I use a prince over a mag two two five, but i have been vaping for several years. My ideal beginner kit would be something like an Aspire Nautilus mini over a twister mod. That said, congratulations on stopping the fags.

Back
Top Bottom