What's new

I tripped and fell...

Welcome, you will learn a lot here and also DIY will save you a lot, and you will probably find you like it just as much if not more than pre made.

I wish I could say I tripped and fell and landed here, but it ended up with A and E, Dr's asking if they minded students coming as they will likely never see something like it again, and plenty of laxatives. Thats for another forum though.

Welcome, you will learn a lot here and also DIY will save you a lot, and you will probably find you like it just as much if not more than pre made.

I wish I could say I tripped and fell and landed here, but it ended up with A and E, Dr's asking if they minded students coming as they will likely never see something like it again, and plenty of laxatives. Thats for another forum though.

Thanks for the welcome Conan! :thankssign::thumbup:

and Deaf Vaper storms into the lead with not 1, not 2, BUT 3! amusing memes! worth a grand total of 227. 000 points! :clapping::goodjob:

Now thats how you welcome a new member to the nuthouse, err I mean forum! :2thumbsup:

Wow....227,000 points eh...pity they're not Nectar points! Just think what i could buy with that lot!!! :18:

Welcome aboard, buddy.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom