What's new

I tripped and fell...

Haha yes I know about that. I even know the shortcut using control C and control V. What does prove a little tricky, well impossible actually, is doing it on a tablet.

For all the money those things cost..one would think one could do anything on 'em...even order up a pizza from the other side of the universe! #ETPizzas! "They deliver 'em in a flying saucer, so you can munch a flying saucer!" :18:

I don't have a tablet...or a mobile for that matter....just me 8 year old near knackered laptop......it does me just fine! :D

Last edited:
Very true mate. I like me gadgets just a learning curve on how to use them. Am fine on me pc and laptop, just this bloody tablet. One good thing tho, I do know how to buy things on the tablet so lots of mods and stuff lol.
Don't get me started on phones, I only use it to make calls. When I've worked out how to send a text I will be a happy bunny.

Very true mate. I like me gadgets just a learning curve on how to use them. Am fine on me pc and laptop, just this bloody tablet. One good thing tho, I do know how to buy things on the tablet so lots of mods and stuff lol.
Don't get me started on phones, I only use it to make calls. When I've worked out how to send a text I will be a happy bunny.

The last portable phone i had was the much loved Nokia 3310.....everybody loved those cute things...and all it could do was make calls and send texts!...Oh....and you could play Snake on it too! :)2

The battery lasted nearly a eternity on those as well.....but these smart things, so the smart tech using family members tell me...it's every blinkin' day! But i care not a jot...for i've got vape batteries to charge!!!!

Last edited:
The last portable phone i had was the much loved Nokia 3310.....everybody loved those cute things...and all it could do was make calls and send texts!...Oh....and you could play Snake on it too! :)2

The battery lasted nearly a eternity on those as well.....but these smart things....every bloody day!......er...so the smart phone users in family tell me so! I care not a jot...i've got vape batteries to charge!!!!
Exactly. I have progressed into the smart phone arena but I do only use it for texts and calls. If I want to take a photo I use a camera, you know, a camera that takes pics and nothing else. If I'm driving somewhere I use a map.......a paper one in a book lol, at a push the sat nav but NOT the phone.

Exactly. I have progressed into the smart phone arena but I do only use it for texts and calls. If I want to take a photo I use a camera, you know, a camera that takes pics and nothing else. If I'm driving somewhere I use a map.......a paper one in a book lol, at a push the sat nav but NOT the phone.

Yip...i've got one! Had a Fuji digital compact for years..but bought a Panasonic bridge camera few months ago, a Lumix DMC FZ1000. It's pretty nifty bit of kit for bridge. But i'm still learning how to use it properly!

Never had Crapnav either! God i'm getting old! I'm only 45! I grew up with paper maps, film cameras, VHS players..and push button 4 channel TVs! Gee.....has the world changed or what?! Even at school, my school only had a few computers..... in one room...remeber BBC Acorn? And the rubbish Amstrad CPC?

I got a ZX Spectrum..which was okay...for one year, then like most of 'em did, it expired shortly after the warranty date! I really wanted a Commodore128..everybody wanted one of those. Never got one, though. :(

Anyway...i've just realised who's thread this is...we're derailing it! :D

Last edited:
Yip...i've got one! Had a Fuji digital compact for years..but bought a Panasonic bridge camera few months ago, a Lumix DMC FZ1000. It's pretty nifty bit of kit for bridge. But i'm still learning how to use it properly!

Never had Crapnav either! God i'm getting old! I'm only 45! I grew up with paper maps, film cameras, VHS players..and push button 4 channel TVs! Gee.....has the world changed or what?! Even at school, my school only had a few computers..... in one room...remeber BBC Acorn? And the rubbish Amstrad CPC?

I got a ZX Spectrum..which was okay...for one year, then like most of 'em did, it expired shortly after the warranty date! I really wanted a Commodore128..everybody wanted one of those. Never got one, though. :(

Anyway...i've just realised who's thread this is...we're derailing it! :D
I'm 59 so I really do remember the good old days. I've got a couple of point and shoots, bought a Olympus Tough for underwater shots and have a Cannon EOS 70D.
I did have a VIC 20 lol.
Progression eh lol.

Hello...& welcome mate!

Here's mine...

il_fullxfull.673556560_m5ip.jpg

And a vaping one...

Men-in-Black-Vape-Meme.jpg

And the one promise that no vaper can ever keep......

944a4dc5860bee7256e4f0fbbcf2e121.jpg

How many points have i scored?!

and Deaf Vaper storms into the lead with not 1, not 2, BUT 3! amusing memes! worth a grand total of 227. 000 points! :clapping::goodjob:

Now thats how you welcome a new member to the nuthouse, err I mean forum! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom