What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I tripped and fell...

InnaPickle

Postman
and landed in this forum!

Was a nice soft landing thankfully so no injuries.

I've been vaping for about 6 years now and am just about to dip my little toe into DIY and ordered some bottle shots from Brews Bros. Hoping to save some money because I vape pretty hard all day and get through a good amount of juice.

Anyway good to be here. Cheers!.

Hi and welcome InnaPickle

We are happy to have u fall in. Lots if very helpful info if you do some digging in the threads.

Also feel free to ask, i cannot help u with DIY juice as so far only into shop bought but there are a.few people on here that have lots of experience

Enjoy and welcome to the madhouse :10:

Hi and welcome InnaPickle

We are happy to have u fall in. Lots if very helpful info if you do some digging in the threads.

Also feel free to ask, i cannot help u with DIY juice as so far only into shop bought but there are a.few people on here that have lots of experience

Enjoy and welcome to the madhouse :10:

Thank you DeeDee! :2thumbsup:

That made me chuckle. :18:

Welcome to the forum @InnaPickle. :)

We have a dedicated DIY subsection where you'll get all the help you need... https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion/mixology/

giphy-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom