What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I only popped out for a pint of milk.....

Hey @Lord Grim, wasnt about when u were on here but wanted to say Welcome Back anyway, i dont like to miss out :18:

If u r in London will u be going to the expo at Olympia? Not many of the regulars attend that one so just curious.

Love the avatar btw, makes me laugh. Im known as the Pod queen, dont judge me! Lol

Pods and aios have come a looong way in the last 6 months but i do still enjoy a decent subohm tank, pods are just more convenient imo

DeeDee

Hey @Lord Grim, wasnt about when u were on here but wanted to say Welcome Back anyway, i dont like to miss out :18:

If u r in London will u be going to the expo at Olympia? Not many of the regulars attend that one so just curious.

Love the avatar btw, makes me laugh. Im known as the Pod queen, dont judge me! Lol

Pods and aios have come a looong way in the last 6 months but i do still enjoy a decent subohm tank, pods are just more convenient imo

DeeDee
Hi DeeDee, pleased to make your acquaintance. I have no excuse not to go to to Expo sine Excel is about 5 miles from my front door. That being said, in 8 years of vaping, I’ve never once been to an expo, fest or otherwise. If a ticket floats my way as they occasionally do, I might turn up.
I’ll be easy to spot, I’ll be the one who’s lost and keeps missing the good bits

Hi DeeDee, pleased to make your acquaintance. I have no excuse not to go to to Expo sine Excel is about 5 miles from my front door. That being said, in 8 years of vaping, I’ve never once been to an expo, fest or otherwise. If a ticket floats my way as they occasionally do, I might turn up.
I’ll be easy to spot, I’ll be the one who’s lost and keeps missing the good bits
Hahaha im sure a ticket will come up, they always do. I will keep my eyes peeled for 1 for u. Ive only been 2 to one myself in Birmingham and really enjoyed it.
You have no excuse then. There is a thread for it somewhere on here, a few of us are going on the Sat so if u do go just message on there and we can meet up and say hi

Dee

Hahaha im sure a ticket will come up, they always do. I will keep my eyes peeled for 1 for u. Ive only been 2 to one myself in Birmingham and really enjoyed it.
You have no excuse then. There is a thread for it somewhere on here, a few of us are going on the Sat so if u do go just message on there and we can meet up and say hi

Dee
Will do. In all the years I’ve been on here, I’ve never knowingly met another member other than B&M shop owners.

Back
Top Bottom