What's new

I only popped out for a pint of milk.....

Lord Grim

Veteran
.....about a year ago, I think.
I honestly didn't mean to stop using the forum, in fact I still have it open on my Ipad. Just never quite managed to log on!

Anyway, how's things? What's new? What have I missed?

Youve missed the pod revolution, and your milks gone off

Youve missed the pod revolution, and your milks gone off
I was here for the start of pods. I actually won a sourin vagon, still got it in fact. And I bought a Juul when they ballsed up their discount code and basically gave them away for postage. Hated that though.

I was here for the start of pods. I actually won a sourin vagon, still got it in fact. And I bought a Juul when they ballsed up their discount code and basically gave them away for postage. Hated that though.
i got a juul pod, it was shite. they have come along way in the last few months.

i got a juul pod, it was shite. they have come along way in the last few months.
I'm really not a pod kind of guy, but I've been watching with feigned interest.
It seems to me that you can now get sub ohm pods with replaceable coils....surely that defeats the object of a pod? I dunno, I'll stick with my 7 year old atties and be happy :)

Welcome back and i have a Smok rpm40 pod and it's brilliant, never thought i'd get one.

I honestly didn't mean to stop using the forum, in fact I still have it open on my Ipad. Just never quite managed to log on!

Martin’s invitation to go see Bauhaus...I think @ZT is paying

I'm really not a pod kind of guy, but I've been watching with feigned interest.
It seems to me that you can now get sub ohm pods with replaceable coils....surely that defeats the object of a pod? I dunno, I'll stick with my 7 year old atties and be happy :)

Woot - ay up Gray - see the bauhaus thread ... up for it ?

Back
Top Bottom