What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How's It Going POTV?

DripBox

Initiate
Very nice to meet you all. :yourock:

It's great to be amongst other vape enthusiasts and fans, I'm sure I can contribute here and also learn a thing or two, we're always learning, right?

I've been working in the vaping industry in the UK for around 5 years and I love every second of it, especially when you believe in what you do! That's why me and a team have got together and launched our own!

Really looking forward to interacting with you all and having a good bit of banter.

Bye for now! :)

welcome aboard fella what job do you do in the industry ?

Not sure if I can self advertise but let's just say I'm head of a subscription based company, which is the most fun I've ever had working in the vape world, done retail side of things and so on but this is a thrill!

Lets hope it's not your username or avatar then, LOL. You might wanna pick another anyway, dropbox owns your ass on SEO.

Back
Top Bottom