What's new

How's every one doing?

Err that's a NO on the PM swap thank you :lol1::lol1::lol1:
Yep that show was pretty popular here !
You absolutely sure you don't want to swap? I just don't get it, why would anyone want Ardern ahead of Johnson? :rotflmao:
Even just a temporary swap? I'd have Ardern over here in a heartbeat!
I absolutely loved that show, rewatched it all last year and still as bloody good as I remembered.

You absolutely sure you don't want to swap? I just don't get it, why would anyone want Ardern ahead of Johnson? :rotflmao:
Even just a temporary swap? I'd have Ardern over here in a heartbeat!
I absolutely loved that show, rewatched it all last year and still as bloody good as I remembered.

LOL, you are a trier but 100% sure re PM swap! Not even temporary thank you tee he.hee
Glad the Almighty Johnsons gave you a laugh

LOL, you are a trier but 100% sure re PM swap! Not even temporary thank you tee he.hee
Glad the Almighty Johnsons gave you a laugh
Yeah I knew it was a long shot but worth a try eh. I guess we'll decend into hell whilst you flourish. That's how we do things in the UK!!! Also, I'm not sure how I'd handle a swap as I find Ardern very attractive.
Any other NZ shows you would recommend?

Yeah I knew it was a long shot but worth a try eh. I guess we'll decend into hell whilst you flourish. That's how we do things in the UK!!! Also, I'm not sure how I'd handle a swap as I find Ardern very attractive.
Any other NZ shows you would recommend?

Could be worse, you could have Trump as PM!
To be honest I don't really watch NZ shows....I think we do better at making movies than TV. I did watch AJ and liked it. But I watch mainly Brit shows LOL. Love all the thriller things like Dr Foster, Broadchurch etc. Forget a lot of the titles tho. Just recently watched THE BODYGUARD with the lovely Rob Stark as the title, ohhh can't think of his name. Lovely Scottish bloke. Richard Madden? Anyway absolutely LOVED it. Now starting The Capture, only seen first episode but I'm hooked, big brother is watching eh. Used to love all those very old shows like Minder, The Professionals etc, too many to list. Spooks was a favourite but my all time favourite was/is Strike Back. Watched every season including the current one on now. I like anything Military. Gory little gitt I am:11:. Oh I do watch Coronation St too.
Actually there is one mini series (Kiwi) that was good but the kind of program you have to really focus on, The Lumineries (sp). Set and filmed here about early gold miners, shady characters etc. Not every ones cup o tea but I liked it. OK lunch time here, well cup of tea and a vape ha ha. Bye for now.

Back
Top Bottom