What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How's every one doing?

TootlePuffer

Initiate
Well thought I would just say Hi, long time vaper but new to this forum.

When I first started vaping it was with those cigarette sized wee things with the light up end, geese. Teeny tiny battery, I had 6 of them as the charge was pitifully weak so needed constant back up.
Never mind they got me off the cigarettes and then along game the pen like Ego. Whoo hoo this was such an improvement and required the user to pour real liquid into the tank. LOL real big boys actions.

Eventualy I was buying Provaris and squonking with Reos, then everything was "box mods" followed later on with sub ohms and huge clouds. Juice with (any desired Nic mg) and all the latest and greatest shiney things became available in my country. I am the type of person who can resist anything except temptation ha ha and WASTED a lot of money on devices I didn't like, were terrible or just meh.

I have always vaped for one reason.......to get my Nic hit without smoking. Also I like to be discreet, less cloud the better.

I never liked sub ohms and lots of high power, to each his own eh, however I am most definitely a LOW watts, HIGH resistance vape, these days it's mostly a KromerR, around 12watts, topped with either a Zenith or Zlide, both 1.6 Love them. I do also use Caliburn pods for out and about, shopping, driving etc. With Nic salts.

So I am a true TootlePuffer, best wishes to all, stay safe :grin2:

@TootlePuffer

Hi there and welcome to POTV

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Indeed vaping has come a long way!

Im only really into MTL with nic salts myself, very occasionally i will dtl

I have tried many pods, Caliburn is what got me off the stinkies back in Sept.

Anyway enjoy reading all the very informative information on here, its a great forum

Dee

Welcome to the nut house,

I'm getting all nostalgic now, I was talking about one of the best liquids I had years go earlier then found out the company has went bust.

Now your talking about those bloody elite things! I remember the first pens I got, they were kangertech evods. Probably on 24mg juice too. I have probably bough as many meh mods as you. I usually used them long enough to be able to tell myself that had I still been smoking they had paid for themselves twice then I passed them to people wanting to give it a try.

@TootlePuffer

Hi there and welcome to POTV

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Indeed vaping has come a long way!

Im only really into MTL with nic salts myself, very occasionally i will dtl

I have tried many pods, Caliburn is what got me off the stinkies back in Sept.

Anyway enjoy reading all the very informative information on here, its a great forum

Dee

Thanks Dee, yeh the Caliburns are a great wee pod. I have small hands and find them great for driving. And of course very pocket friendly. Also with the Nic salts I can vape my head off driving and when I get where I'm going I don't another session for awhile. HA!

Welcome to the nut house,

I'm getting all nostalgic now, I was talking about one of the best liquids I had years go earlier then found out the company has went bust.

Now your talking about those bloody elite things! I remember the first pens I got, they were kangertech evods. Probably on 24mg juice too. I have probably bough as many meh mods as you. I usually used them long enough to be able to tell myself that had I still been smoking they had paid for themselves twice then I passed them to people wanting to give it a try.

LOL yes I just pass on to others too and keep some. OMG last week I had a tidy out and found my old itazte MVP, had 4 of them but only found 1. It had a Vivi Nova tank attached LOL. I sniffed it, ahhhh instant memory of Mt Baker Vapour Butterscotch. I swirled it around a bit. I pressed the button...it fired ! I said to myself you seriously can't do this, it's years old, don't even think about it. So I did, very cautious 1st puff then in like Flynn with the 2nd :D
Nothing wrong with it:tongue: but I have since chucked the contents. Gods I think it was probably about 6yrs old, yikes.Well I'm still alive and kicking lol. Cheers.

Hello_gif.gif

LOL yes I just pass on to others too and keep some. OMG last week I had a tidy out and found my old itazte MVP, had 4 of them but only found 1. It had a Vivi Nova tank attached LOL. I sniffed it, ahhhh instant memory of Mt Baker Vapour Butterscotch. I swirled it around a bit. I pressed the button...it fired ! I said to myself you seriously can't do this, it's years old, don't even think about it. So I did, very cautious 1st puff then in like Flynn with the 2nd :D
Nothing wrong with it:tongue: but I have since chucked the contents. Gods I think it was probably about 6yrs old, yikes.Well I'm still alive and kicking lol. Cheers.
I don't think I'd have been brave enough. I was sorting all my shelved stuff a few weeks back and was considering binning all my concentrates and starting again because the were about a year or 2 old. The ones I've tried so far are fine. I went back to the original uwell crown a while back because I'd found 4 boxes of coils. I think that's about 5 or 6 years old too. It was on a smok m80 that has died so got rid of that but after a quick clean out the tank was as good as it always was. Won't bother looking for more coils for it but I'll use it now n again for a change.

Back
Top Bottom