What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Howdy Doo!

looking again at the picture, the yellowish area at the bottom could indicate liquid damage, the display is close to the usb port which is a good entry point. the display lines could be caused by corrosion and could be fixed ( not guaranteed ) but the black spot not. A display could be found as many are standard displays and I can replace it for free but the display cost+postage to me and return ...you could probably find another mod.

Also, taking into account your mention of 'stimulus', I'm guessing you're located in the US. In that case you may not get many recommendations other than the usual Chinese sites as the majority of members here are in the UK.

If you're not in the US then fuck it, I was wrong. [emoji16]

Welcome to POTV.

If you only vape at a certain wattage, lock the mod into that, if you can, that way if the screen does go but the mod keeps working then you can carry on vaping.

I know it's a shit, but needs must at the moment until funds permit you to replace it.

Welcome aboard @RaineRevamped , i am sure one of the guys will help with your problem, also thanks for changing the font colour back. I didn't bother reading your first post because of the colour, anyway i hope someone can help fix your mod :)

I must of got send before the picture loaded.. my bad.

The mod isn't new. It's new to me though. As this is my first one and my nephew gave it to me.

As far as the giveaways and such... I read where newbies cannot enter until we have twenty posts under our belt per say... Unless I read it wrong.?.

So what would your suggestion be if it did get leakage into the screen?

Hi and welcome to the Planet!

Boy, that mod looks pretty battered! It looks cracked to me?

My advice: get a quick and dirty starter kit like the Logic Compact:

https://logicvapes.co.uk/devices/compact/pod-vape-starter-kit

From Tesco. 10 quid with two pods included.

This way you won't need any cancer sticks to tie you over, till you sort yourself out with a decent new mod.

Object lesson: ALWAYS have a back up system!

Good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom