What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Howdy Doo!

RaineRevamped

Howdy!
New here... Obviously..
I'm new to vaping as well. I quit smoking about three weeks ago. Yay! It was surprisingly easy to go from smoking a pack and a half to vaping. I smoked for approximately twenty five years. Good grief I'm old!
(Not really but sheesh!)

Anyhow, I aquired a singlei fuchai 213 plus (I KNOW I hacked the spelling of it ) and it's been a god send for me! ........ Until yesterday......

There is a big black spot and my screen has little lines going thru it and it flickers. I've not dropped it or gotten it wet.... The spring and pad is clean... The atomizer is not too tight nor moist... It is clean from debris, gunk, dirt, yo momma, my momma, oils and parabens.... (I have NOT taken it apart, as I'm too scared to screw it up. I don't have a replacement nor can I afford one right now) *my job was the first to go during this mess, nor did I make enough for unemployment AND I got screwed from getting a stimulus.... So I have to baby this vape!

Help!! TIA

Hi Welcome and commiserations,

The pic is not showing atm possibly due to new member status??

check out the giveaways in this site and other similar places, manufacturers and sellers will promote new kit with a public giveaway every now and again in vape forums and in my limited experience watching/entering such things forum newbies tend to have Good odds ;)

And many sellers will have a clearance section, or special offers that get highlighted in here.. only yesterday there was a linky posted selling quality kit at huge discounts (uk seller iirc..)

As its a 'new' device depending on who the seller is it may still be under warranty, ?
Most sellers regardless of location will honour dead on arrival warranties with basic evidence without a quible, a month or 2 down the track ?? you will possibly find out..

It sounds on the face of it as if you have suffered from a juice leak at some point (although you currently see no evidence of ths) as juice can and often does leak and find its way to the pcb and electronics inside and can in some cases short or corrode out the electronics.... i lost 2 x eleaf istick mods through this..

I must of got send before the picture loaded.. my bad.

The mod isn't new. It's new to me though. As this is my first one and my nephew gave it to me.

As far as the giveaways and such... I read where newbies cannot enter until we have twenty posts under our belt per say... Unless I read it wrong.?.

So what would your suggestion be if it did get leakage into the screen?

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_075012874.jpg
    IMG_20200517_075012874.jpg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 59
that black dot usually means pressure point damage. Most likely will require a new screen. but will need diagnostics to be sure.b

Welcome ro the Planet

Hope u can find a resolution

As previously mentioned u can pick up a mod pretty cheap at the moment. Unfortunately the classifieds and giveaways are closed at the mo due to covid19.

Dee

Back
Top Bottom