What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How Do

BimgblingBob

Initiate
I'm bob. Been vaping and dual using for a while and recently switched completely.

I DIY juice, build coils etc.... Pretty addicted and pretty sure I spend more on vape gear than I did smoking all the time :-D

Hope your all well init

Welcome to the forum Bob. Sure you're not the only one with a hole in your pocket around vape gear, there's a lot of shiny stuff to play with.

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a ... while ... :D

yo skinny b!

I've think I've tried pretty every kind of juice over the years. Menthols I started with but frankly I hate them now; probably because I sub ohm now but used high nic and low watts to begin.

I think I've pretty much settled on sweets and fizz so right now I have a

Weird unanmed ebay randomer pinkham on the cool fire.
Candy King Strawberry belts as the daily driver on a smok alien 220 with a scion ii tank
On the proton with a tsunami rda I'm switching between some of the DIY juices, i got a cherryade that still isnt right, a lemon and lime fizz with sweeteners that is really shaping up and sometimes switch up to candy pops lemon thingy that is quite tasty

I gotta say I love this candy king belts. It pretty expensive but a real nice daily vape.

No doubt you'll see me dropping in form time time and thanks for the tomb of advice on here. I've learned loads!

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @BimgblingBob ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom