What's new

hi

new member wayne saying hi :)

im from wigan and also sell various ecigs,eliquids accessories etc :) a customer mentioned a post about us on here so thought we would join.
we are on wigan market fridays and saturdays and mail order/home delivery sunday-thursday

we also keep marine fish as zombietuesday will know ;)

Welcome aboard,

I used to keep marines aswell, but when we moved I could not fit the tank anywhere in this tiny house lol, will probably set up a nano soon though, miss my fishies :(

Hi Wayne, Deb .. hows the tank?

Hey there and welcome as soon as I get back on the pc I will upgrade you to vendor and get you a forum going!

thanks for the welcome guys :D

tank is empty at the mo :( its a 30"x30"x28"
fish and corals are in various tanks till i get chance to do the plumbing. bit of a down size from the 6'x2.5'x2' we used to have

Nevermind :) I found it... anyways your forum is down in the Vendors section under the Market Place :) Feel free to post about your company, opening hours, location, any sales, promotions ect in that forum :) check out the rules in the Vendors Private discussion as well :)

Again, WELCOME TO THE PLANET!

Last edited:
hello... i was supposed to be heading over this weekend but something popped up... hopefully i'll be there sometime this weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom