What's new

Hi

Hhmmmm intriguing
Didn't have enough spaghetti for everyone for dinner one evening, so the wife said I will snap what we have in half then we will have twice as much and therefore should easily have enough for everyone?[emoji848]
20190210_083033.jpeg

Didn't have enough spaghetti for everyone for dinner one evening, so the wife said I will snap what we have in half then we will have twice as much and therefore should easily have enough for everyone?[emoji848]View attachment 184867
[emoji23] my better half cooked once, she looked at the cooking instructions on a packet of chicken breasts and it said cook on gas mark 6 for 30 minutes she asked me if she was cooking half the bag would she only cook it for 15 minutes [emoji23]

[emoji23] my better half cooked once, she looked at the cooking instructions on a packet of chicken breasts and it said cook on gas mark 6 for 30 minutes she asked me if she was cooking half the bag would she only cook it for 15 minutes [emoji23]

Makes sense [emoji23]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

The first time my wife cooked for me I had just returned from a late shift to Pie chips and veg. Took a bite out of the Pie and it was frozen still, I asked how long it had been in the oven for and she said the time on the box.

She admitted months later she had put it in the micro wave for 5 mins in the foil as that's how she thought you cooked :blondmoment:

The first time my wife cooked for me I had just returned from a late shift to Pie chips and veg. Took a bite out of the Pie and it was frozen still, I asked how long it had been in the oven for and she said the time on the box.

She admitted months later she had put it in the micro wave for 5 mins in the foil as that's how she thought you cooked :blondmoment:

IMG_0070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom