What's new

Hi

Hello,If I was to quit again I would have gone down the AIO route with maybe a Aspire cobble or such.I coughed like a old mining donkey vaping 1.2mg nicotine juice on my Smok Alien with the baby beast tank.Totally wrong set up for quitting.
Anything MTL is the way to go (usually).
As said earlier 50/50 juice(buy 100 pg nic ''on line'' to add to @Lee glorious 70/30 juices).
I would add a tobacco flavoured juice into the mix to start off,just to fool your brain that your still smoking.
Try to mimic all your old smoking habits with the vaping,going outside in the cold etc to vape.
Menthol smmothed out the vaping and got me over the heat a few times.
And keep it up.

Hi [emoji4]
Does this mean @cliveh2 's days here are numbered?
I remember not that long ago someone's mrs came on here stalking their other half without them knowing.
Think they had no idea what his username was so for most it turned into quite an interesting game.

Not long after joining he dissapeared.

tenor (2).gif

Hello,If I was to quit again I would have gone down the AIO route with maybe a Aspire cobble or such.I coughed like a old mining donkey vaping 1.2mg nicotine juice on my Smok Alien with the baby beast tank.Totally wrong set up for quitting.
Anything MTL is the way to go (usually).
As said earlier 50/50 juice(buy 100 pg nic ''on line'' to add to @Lee glorious 70/30 juices).
I would add a tobacco flavoured juice into the mix to start off,just to fool your brain that your still smoking.
Try to mimic all your old smoking habits with the vaping,going outside in the cold etc to vape.
Menthol smmothed out the vaping and got me over the heat a few times.
And keep it up.

Thanks [emoji4]

Does this mean @cliveh2 's days here are numbered?
I remember not that long ago someone's mrs came on here stalking their other half without them knowing.
Think they had no idea what his username was so for most it turned into quite an interesting game.

Not long after joining he dissapeared.

View attachment 184829
No worries, it's not like I am going to tell everyone that last night she took her fitbit off her wrist, held it in her hand then started to panic that her heart had stopped as her fitbit said no pulse [emoji23]

No worries, it's not like I am going to tell everyone that last night she took her fitbit off her wrist, held it in her hand then started to panic that her heart had stopped as her fitbit said no pulse [emoji23]
I wouldn't say anything [emoji23]

Wow now there's a relationship limiting comment [emoji23][emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom