What's new

Hi

Thinking about it more, I’d say it was a combo of the dripper and WS23 in juices too. Thinking back I remember offering her a blast on some fantasi grape ice, that’s the moment I can remember actually seeing her fully switching to vaping, I don’t think she touched or even thought about a cigarette after that.

She had always point blank refused menthol or ice before that too.

Thinking about it more, I’d say it was a combo of the dripper and WS23 in juices too. Thinking back I remember offering her a blast on some fantasi grape ice, that’s the moment I can remember actually seeing her fully switching to vaping, I don’t think she touched or even thought about a cigarette after that.

She had always point blank refused menthol or ice before that too.

I really like the tropical twist (on ice)

Just thought I would say a little about myself
Yes I am Mrs_cliveh2 and the pita that I married is a member on here as some of you may know.
Tried vaping nearly 2 years ago and lasted off the smokes for about 9 months but always struggled to get the enjoyment from a vape like I used to with a cigarette and for some reason it always made me cough
After a recent medical issue I have decided to try again
I have a tarot baby and an aspire aio (which I prefer) and using some prime vape juice, but am still coughing a bit and almost get nervous before I inhale the vape
Clive recommend I join up and ask if anyone else suffered the same and what the solution was
I am still smoking but cutting down using the vape, thinking I may get some patches and just use the vape now and again?
Hi Mrs Clive.

Hello Mrs Clive! Seems a bit strange to call a lady Clive..but hey ho, whatever works! Welcome to the planet Clive's other half!

I haven't experinced the problem you've had, i found the transition pretty straightforward myself. But hope you find a solution soon.

Hello Mrs Clive! Seems a bit strange to call a lady Clive..but hey ho, whatever works! Welcome to the planet Clive's other half!

I haven't experinced the problem you've had, i found the transition pretty straightforward myself. But hope you find a solution soon.
Clive is a lot easier to say than her real name !!![emoji23]

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @mrs_cliveh2 ,Delighted to make your acquaintance !!!

Back
Top Bottom